COURSES AND PRICES IN ANTALYA Geyikbayiri, Olympos & Cirali
- LET’S GO CLIMBING • € 40 pp (only one p € 70) • 2-3 hours Never climbed before? Let’s have some vertical fun! You will learn how to tie yourself to a climbing rope, how to move on the rock and some basic climbing techniques on a 100% safe top-rope.
- FAMILY CLIMBING • € 70 child+adult • 2-3 hours Vertical adventure for kids and parents.
- BASIC CLIMBING COURSE • €180 pp • 2 full days/3 half days Want to learn simple things about climbing? The first step is top-rope climbing – the easiest and safest way to climb. We will teach you basic climbing techniques, climbing knots, how to belay (top-rope) and rappel (abseil). By the end of the course you should be able to follow a lead climber at the crag.
- LEAD CLIMBING COURSE • € 180 pp • 2 full days/3 half days Want to have a more diverse experience, gain a lot of freedom and have much more fun than you had top-roping. We offer you to learn the basics of sport lead climbing – how to clip quickdraws, proper clipping positions, what to do at the anchor, basic physics of falling, how to belay a lead climber and how to safely take and catch a fall.
- FROM INDOOR TO OUTDOOR • € 180 pp • 2 full days/3 half days (or just one day €100 pp) Climbing outdoors presents new challenges and opportunities. We will be more than happy to help you make a transition to become an outdoor climber. Climbing outdoors requires an intimate understanding of the entire belay system, knots, anchors and new climbing techniques such as finding holds and footholds on a route, resting points, etc.
- CLIMBING TECHNIQUE • € 100 pp • full day Want to improve your outdoor climbing technique? We will take you to various climbing routes where you will be able to try face-climbing, stemming, friction, layback and other techniques. In the process we will give you advice on your footwork, body balance and placement, on how to find rest positions, in the end helping you to achieve smooth movement by avoiding unnecessary moves.
- FALLING COURSE • € 120 pp • full day Falling is essential for advancing as a rock climber. To progress you need to try moves that are at the edge of your ability and when you try that hard, you fall. We will start with top-rope falls and proceed with safe lead climb falls. You will be coached in taking and catching a fall safely (dynamic belay). Falling is a skill and practice makes it better.
- MULTI-PITCH CLIMBING • € 200 pp • 2 full days/3 half days There is something special about the exposure one feels while hanging from a side of a cliff, 60 meters (or more) above the ground. In this course you will learn how to properly belay a lead climber, basics of anchor building and rappelling from a route.
- TRAD CLIMBING • € 300 pp • 2 full days/3 half days
- HALF DAY • € 140 group (min 2/max 3) • only one p € 70
- FULL DAY • € 240 group (min 2/ max 3) • only one p € 130
DEEP WATER SOLOING (DWS)
- FULL DAY • € 120 group (min 4) • € 30 each extra person (up to max 10) • with guide + € 150
HIKING • € 38 pp (min 4) • full day
+90 532 686 1799 email@example.com
(09:00-14:00 / 14:00-19:00)
|Full Set (for 1 person)
|Full Set (for 2 people)